The K10 is nothing short ofwith 12,000 W from a single chassis. Capable of driving subwoofers and large-scale systems equally well, numerous touring systems are built around exclusively utilizing K10’s for all bands, benefitting greatly from maximum flexibility. Operation with 2? loads is not only safely possible but recommended, reducing the number of amplifiers required in a system.
In use worldwide by leading touring and eventcompanies, K Series is preferred among the top ranking system designers, engineers, and system techs on the road for making their lives easier, giving them reliable premier-grade and in the smallest possible package size.
Fully digitally controlled and with a serial PC communication port as standard, the K10 is also available with KDSP board and KAESOP power source including state-of-the-art shaping and system management capabilities, remotely controllable via Powersoft’s Armonía Pro Suite ( available for MediaMatrix, Crestron, AMX, Q-SYS control and monitoring systems)./ : the K10 AESOP amounts to a fully integrated, highly sophisticated yet easy to use
- Advanced switch-mode worldwide operating supply technology for high performance and compact size
- Factor Correction PFC for extremely low consumption and extremely wide operating range
- Low Inrush Limiting reduces inrush , removing the need for expensive sequencers
- Fully protected circuit design with:
- protection: shut down supply when is outside operating range
- : prevents severely from reaching loudspeakers, while still maintaining full output
- protection: protects against infrasonic signal at the outputs
- protections: protects the loudspeakers against non audible, strong, non musical high signals
- Short circuit protection: protects the from short circuit or other stressful events for the output circuits with automatic protection reset
- Long term : protects the against steady long term (non ) signals reducing maximum output
- Thermal protection: output stages operating temperature up to 80 °C (176 °F)
- Temperature controlled continous variable speed fan, front to back airflow
- Temperature forecast with