Powersoft X4 innovates and evolves the concept of the amplification platform though the integration of a worldwide compatible power-box and a full feature DSP inside the power amplifier.
The complete digital audio signal management system based on ARM Cortex A-8 processor and TI C6000 DSP platform heralds new and innovative level of signal processing, providing non-boolean routing and mixing, multi-stage equalization with raised-cosine, IIR and FIR filters, delay up to 4 s in input processing and 200 ms for time alignment, gain and polarity adjustment, crossover, peak limiters, TruePower limiters and Active DampingControl.
The power supply permits worldwide AC acceptance and direct connection to any regional power line configuration: it is now suitable to Single Phase, Bi-Phase or Three Phase operation from 85 VAC up to 440 VAC without need of manual selection. True Three Phase load balancing is directly achievable by the unit without any complex load assignment in the power distribution system design.
- POWER SUPPLY
- Advanced switch-mode power supply permitting worldwide acceptance and direct connection to any regional line configuration.
- Suitable to Single Phase operation from 85 VAC up to 440 VAC without need of manual selection. , Bi- or Three
- True Three load balancing is directly achievable by the unit without any complex load assignment in the distribution system design.
- Factor Correction PFC for extremely low consumption and extremely wide operating range
- Low Inrush Limiting reduces inrush , removing the need for expensive sequencers
- Fully protected circuit design with:
- Innovative operating fault protection aimed to adaptively maintain the system on its SOA by means of the active sensing of the delivered with respect to the drawn from the .
- Realtime output signal measurement and processing in order to derive the actual instantaneous delivered : all the data are collected and compared to the data about the available stored energy and the available from the . This make the system is immune from any misalignment such as overvoltage, overcurrent, short circuit and so on.
- Harmful signal protections: , and .
- 6th generation fixed switchmode output for high grade accuracy
- Compact size and high density
- Modular construction allowing for rear panel customization
- Two redundant Dante streams
- Non-boolean routing
- Input signal backup policy aimed to improve reliability against signal fault
- Signal grouping for routing
- Built in WiFi remote management
- Hardware monitor available for fast local diagnostic
- Load measurement / display for each
- Output measurements / display for each
- and measurements / display
- TI C6000