Versatility is a key attribute of the DD12. It is designed to meet a multitude of premium stand-alone and distributed sound reinforcement requirements — from touring, theatre and portable live sound applications, to concert hall and HoW installations, AV events and stage monitor use. Ideal as the main PA in small-to-medium size rooms, it can also be used as an infill loudspeaker in large-scale systems.
Every design effort has been focused on maximising the output of the drive units. The DD12 features a high-specification 12” (300mm) LF drive unit and a class-leading 1” (25mm) exit compression driver on a user-rotatable, Differential Dispersion horn. Differential Dispersion technology delivers more consistent audience coverage than systems with conventional X° x Y° horns — providing more throw to the rear to distribute sound evenly front-to-back, while having wider close-up horizontal coverage for the front rows.
The compact, multi-angle enclosure can be used in either vertical or horizontal orientation — with rotation of the HF horn easily accomplished by removing the steel grille, which is a spring-fit into the enclosure sides and pre-curved to resist damage on the road.
- Multi-purpose, bi-amplified, powered two-way system
- Compact, multi-angle, polyurethane-coated plywood enclosure with screw-free perforated steel grille
- User rotatable Differential Dispersion™ horn optimises coverage footprint across the audience plane
- Onboard network, DSP and Class D amplification
- Switched mode power supply with PFC (Power Factor Correction) and global mains operation
- Wide range of vertical and horizontal deployment options
- Integral pole mount and M8 rigging inserts
- Live sound reinforcement
- Theatre sound reinforcement
- Fixed installations in concert halls and HoW
- Corporate AV events
- High-power stage monitoring
- Frontfill/infill for large-scale systems