The combination of narrower horizontal dispersion and greater output above the horn’s horizontal centre plane creates progressively more HF output as the throw distance increases. The resultant dispersion pattern is ideally suited to covering audiences located on flat or gradually sloping surfaces.
The comprehensive mounting options offer an incredible degree of flexibility for any application. M8 inserts can be used with eyebolts and there are three dedicated brackets available; a multipurpose vertical tilt bracket which can be attached to the top, bottom or side of the DD6 and can be used with a top hat fitting or scaffold clamp, a yoke for fitting to walls or ceilings in any orientation, and a wall bracket with invisible fitting to a wall.
- Ultra-compact, ultra-versatile, passive 2-way system
- Differential Dispersion™, rotatable horn, configurable without tools
- Portrait or landscape surface mount or stage monitor use
- High-linearity 6.5″ (165mm) bass / mid driver
- 0.5″ (12.5mm) exit HF driver
- Magnetically retained, quick-release perforated steel grille
- Comprehensive mounting and flying options
- Theatre & live sound reinforcement
- Corporate audio-visual events
- Houses of worship
- Front fill and under-balcony