A self-powered system, the CSX-LIVE 118 incorporates a Class D amplifier, DSP and Dante™ digital audio networking — simplifying set-up, enhancing control and eliminating amplifier racks. The onboard amplifier delivers 2000W peak output to the driver, and its switched-mode power supply auto-ranges to global mains voltages from 100 to 240V 50/60Hz. DSP functions — including parametric EQ, delay, muting, gain and preset selection — can be controlled over Ethernet from a PC or Windows® tablet via intuitive VU-NET™ proprietary software.
For simple set-ups, ‘plug-and-play’ presets for operation with the CDD-LIVE 8, 12 or 15 — as well as a user-defined preset — can be selected on the rear panel, instead of using computer control. Additional presets provide the appropriate settings for the rear-facing subwoofer in a cardioid pair.
As an alternative to its analogue inputs, the CSX-LIVE 118 is Dante enabled for digital audio distribution and control over a single CAT5 cable to maintain audio quality however long the cable run.
The enclosure is constructed from multi-laminate plywood with a durable polyurea coating and equipped with a perforated steel grille, twin grab handles, skids, M10 flying inserts and a threaded pole socket.
- Compact, self-powered subwoofer
- 1 x 18” (460mm) driver with 4” (100mm) voice coil
- Onboard Class D amplification and DSP
- Dante™ Digital Audio networking
- Global mains operation with Power Factor Correction
- Tour-grade plywood enclosure with flying inserts
- IP24 rating option with rain cowl
- Live sound reinforcement
- Theatre sound
- Corporate AV events
- Fixed installations in concert halls, ballrooms and HoW
- Bars and clubs