The X210 enclosure is constructed from plywood and finished in black textured paint as standard, with white and RAL colour finish-es available to special order. An impact-resistant perforated steel grille protects the drivers, and the enclosure has twin ergonomic handles at the rear for easy handling. Rubber feet on the base resist movement and align with recesses in the top surface to assist stacking.
When used with BlacklineX Series full-range systems, crossover and EQ functions can be performed by the DX0.5 system controller or by an MA Series [Electronics] amplifier with onboard DSP option.
- Slimline direct-radiator subwoofer
- 2 x 10” (250mm) drivers with 2” (50mm) voice coils
- Large ports for reduced air noise
- Perforated steel grille
- 4Ω nominal impedance
- M10 flying inserts
- Portable sound reinforcement
- Live music clubs
- Bars and restaurants
- Corporate AV events and conferences
- Weddings and parties
- Secondary stages at festivals
- HoW, leisure centres and retail outlets