The Merlin digital loudspeaker and network management system is designed to control and drive professional, multi-channel loudspeaker systems from complex, high-end touring systems to distributed installed systems.
- 4 inputs/10 outputs – selectable analogue or AES/EBU
- U-NET control network using a CAT-5 based, fault-tolerant redundant ring
- Proprietary VU-NET software for computer control, via Ethernet.
- Control up to 254 devices in a U-NET audio networked system
- 8 parametric filters on each input and output-peaking, shelving, or vari-Q HPF/LPF
- 6 to 48dB/oct crossover filters on each output
- High quality digital audio: ultra-low noise AD/DA converters with 24–bit resolution/96kHz sample rate. Better than 116dB dynamic range
- Mixed Point™ internal processing uses optimised mix of floating and fixed point processing in the signal path
- Fixed low latency regardless of processing: 2.8ms analogue in to analogue out, 3.47mS AES in to AES out
- Up to 1 second delay from input to output in 2.6µS (<1mm) increments
- Global mains operation
- Front panel interface for stand-alone use
- Analogue line drive capability in excess of 150m. AES3 line drive capability of 100m