Building on the success of our original Classic “DLP” family of processors the Xilica XD Series brings a new level of audio performance and processing power to the world of fixed architecture DSP for live sound and performance audio applications.
Designed and engineered in Canada, only Xilica provides a state of the art 96kHz 40 Bit Floating Point DSP Engine, High Performance 24 Bit Converters, Precise Algorithms, FIR Crossover Filters and AES/EBU Digital In/Out at this value level. The result is best in class audio performance and feature set.
The XD Series processors are fixed architecture, fully programable, digital, audio system processors that sample at 96kHz and use 40 bit floating point DSP architecture and high performance 24 bit converters to provide best in class audio performance.
Two (2) I/O model sizes are available – 4×8 and 8×8 (as shown above only the XD-8080 model uses Euro connectors in place of XLR’s). Inputs can be matrix mixed/routed to any or all outputs; Our standard signal processing functions (as listed below) are joined by the addition of high performance FIR crossover filters and digital I/O (4×8 & 8×8 AES/EBU on a separate multi-pin connector); Ethernet, USB and RS232 connectivity for configuration, control and software/firmware updates is standard;
Processor configuration can be accomplished in real time from the front panel or with a computer running our easy to use XConsole software GUI (download XConsole and support documents from the right menu); And with the Ethernet connection and a basic wired or wireless router the XConsole GUI can control individual or multiple XD-Series processors from any location.
We provide three (3) remote control options for XD users – use our Touch 7 programmable touch control, use your own Android device running our free XTouch software app, or with our XPanel model LCD display wall control. See XControls in the right menu for more details regarding remote control options.
- Fixed architecture DSP
- 96kHz sampling, 40 bit floating point DSP engine
- High performance 24 bit converters
- 4×8 XLR line input/output model; 8×8 I/O model w Euro/Phoenix connectors
- 4×8 & 8×8 AES/EBU digital I/O on a separate multi-pin connector
- XD-”M” versions add switchable premium grade mic inputs w 48v phantom power
- Ethernet, USB, and RS232 connectivity for configuration and control
- Up to 16 devices in a Xilica network
- Processor configuration via front panel or easy to use
- XConsole software GUI
- Matrix mixer
- 31 Band, 1/3 octave GEQ per input
- 8 Band PEQ per input and output
- Dual IIR crossover filters per input and output
- Dual “FIR” multi-tap brick wall crossover filters per output
- 650ms delay per input and output
- Input compressors and output Limiters
- Phase correction
- High performance switching power supply
- 30 presets / password protection
Control XD Series processors using our Touch 7 programmable touch control,
using your own Android device running our free XTouch software app,
or use our XPanel model LCD display wall control.
Designed and Engineered in Canada
Warranty: 2 Years Parts and Labour